Migration from one place to the other is influenced by various factor experienced by the migrating communities or people. Generally the reasons for Arabic migration cannot be completed by mentioning them one after the other; hence some general reasons are established to enable clarify the reasons under each category. The general categories includes:
- Political Reasons
- Social Reasons
- Economical Reasons
Their migration to Europe was affected by the above major reasons. Breaking down to the specific reasons as to why they migrate. Some responses will be as follows;
1. Wars within the country. Arabic migration to Europe was influenced by the interrelation was that existed within the country. This led to insecurity within the country making some people to move to Europe in search of security.
2. Trade. Basically Arabs are traders who are involved in the long distance trade. Due to this they were able to move to Europe to trade hence due to economical reasons, migration took place.
3. Disasters. Many communities always flee their own countries due to disasters. Some of the disasters that lead to migration are flood, famine and diseases. This was not an exception to the Arabs. They fled their country to Europe due to the same disaster reasons.
4. Intermarriage. Some very sensitive and unavoidable social reason for migration is intermarriages. The Arabs got involved in inter marrying the Europeans during trade sessions. This led to an Arab leaving his country to settle in Europe. Although this might be a minor factor it still influences Arabic migration.
5. Political instability. Political instability is war between different political parties in a country. These always influence migration in terms of political insecurity. Many Arabs fled to Europe due to political wrangles.
Migration has made different communities, settle in deferent places in search of what they miss in their countries. Some migration also takes place due to pleasure and adventure but the main reasons are as stated above.